P.O. Box 12
Skills learned during thirty years of wood and stone working converge in my sculpture. The tidal zone and its rhythm is my dooryard. My work continues to evolve and be influenced by my sense of place and the rich natural environment surrounding me.
Gallery Exhibitions, Shows
- Gallery At Somes Sound, 2014, 2015, 2016
- June LaCombe Sculpture Exhibitions, 2008-2015
- Hawk Ridge Farm, Pownal Me.
- Coastal Maine Botanical Garden, Boothbay, Me.
- Maine Audubon,Gilsland Farm, Falmouth, Me.
- Gautschi Center, Rockland, Me. 2015, 2016
- Leighton Gallery, Blue Hill, Me.1986-2010
- Maine Wood Biennial, Center for Furniture Craftsmanship, Rockport, Me.2014
- Awarded, Best Use of Wood
- Sculpture at Maine Audubon, Inspired, Falmouth, Me. 2010
- Touchstones, Sculpture Participating with Place, College of the Atlantic 2005
- Gleason Fine Art, Boothbay Harbor, Portland, Me. 2007-2015
- Thomas Moser Showroom, Freeport, Me. 1995-2015
- Contemporary Maine Carving, Messler Gallery, Rockport, Me. 2005
- Wood Invitational, Center for Contemporary Art, Rockport, Me. 2005
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, Boothbay Harbor, Me.2006
- Sculpture at Hawk Ridge Farm, Pownal, Me. 2007-2015
- S.A.A. Annual Exhibition. Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- delMano Gallery,Selected Wood,Los Angeles Ca.2001
- Maine Festival, Brunswick Me.1997
- Birds Image and Imagination,Wendell Gilley Museum,1997
- Art in the Garden,Round Top Center, Damariscotta, Me.
- Donald R. Miller Award for Interpretive Sculpture, S.A.A.1999
- Birds in Art ,Leigh Yawkey Woodson Museum, catalog ,pg.44, 1997
- Society of Animal Artists, lifetime member, 1996
- Artists for Conservation, lifetime member
- Collection, of M.B.N.A. America
- Ward World Wood Carving Competition
- First, Interpretive Sculpture,2001
- Second, Interpretive Sculpture,1997
- Second, Interpretive Sculpture,1996
- Member Maine Crafts Guild
- Best in Show Common Ground Fair 1998